To provide an opportunity for Native American students to gain professional work experience on a variety of environmental projects which complement their career goals.
Who May Apply:
Morongo Band of Mission Indians is an equal-opportunity employer. We do, however, give preference to Native Americans, as allowed by federal law.Applicants must:
- Be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- High School students must be entering high school in the fall or be current students
- Have a fundamental concept of natural resources
- Be able to work in both an outside and inside environment
- Be able to pass a background check, as applicable
- Complete a waiver of liability
Upon satisfactory completion, a certificate of completion & proof of internship will be granted. Hours worked may be used to satisfy college/university internship requirements, contingent upon college/university’s approval.
College Internship opportunities depend upon interest & the availability of projects.
Two High School Internship opportunities are available annually in June.