The Morongo Public Works Department is responsible for managing, operating, and maintaining the physical facilities of the Morongo Reservation. Responsibilities include:
- Improved and unimproved grounds
- Buildings and other structures
- Refuse disposal
- Construction, installation and repair of departmental equipment
- Services for special events
- Other services as required
Public Works is also responsible for any modification of tribal facilities, minor new construction, alterations, and improvements to buildings.