The Morongo Gaming Agency is the regulatory authority for the Morongo Band of Mission Indians and their gaming operations.
The Morongo Gaming Agency ensures the integrity and protection of the assets and safety for all of the gaming facilities along with their employees and customers through enforcement and oversight of all Tribal, Federal, and State Regulations.
Gaming License Application
Congratulations on your job offer of employment with Morongo Band of Mission Indians. As you know, this offer is contigent on passing a full background investigation, which includes this online application and an interview with one of our Licensing Representatitves.
The online application pertains to your application for Gaming License as required under the Morongo Tribal Gaming Ordinance. If you have any questions about the gaming license application, you may call the Gaming Agency at 951 849-3080. A Licensing Representative will assist you. Please do not contact the Human Resource Department about any information requested by this document.
The information you provide in this gaming license appliation will be used for the investigation into your background to assist in determining your suitablility for the position you applied for. You MUST fill out this application completely and accurately. If one or more questions do not apply to you, N/A (not applicable) must be entered.
It is to your advantage that you respond openly and honestly. Any negative factor in your background does not mean you will be denied. It will be evaluated in terms of the circumstances and facts surrounding its occurrence, and its degree of relevance on the job you are applying for. However, failure to disclose, or being dishonest are grounds for not proceeding in the process.
Please submit the following documentation to the Morongo Gaming Agency at the time of your scheduled interview.
(Originals are required unless otherwise stated.):
- Driver License
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immigration Card or Naturalization document
- Any Court Documents (if applicable)
- License from other casino(s) (if applicable)
- Separation papers from the military.
DD214 (if applicable)
In order to login and complete your application from this website, you must have your username and password that was provided to you by one of our Backgrounds & Licensing Representatives through email.
MGA Gaming Dispute
The Morongo Gaming Agency has the authority to resolve gaming disputes when a customer is seeking financial compensation including any refusal to pay alleged winnings from gaming activity at a licensed Morongo gaming facility. The gaming agency investigates all disputes in a fair and impartial manner as an independent third party with a primary interest in fairness and integrity. The dispute must be gaming related.
- You must notify the Supervisor or Manager of the gaming department where you feel the dispute is warranted.
- If you are dissatisfied with management’s response, you must notify the Department Director, an Assistant General Manager or the General Manager’s office within three (3) days of the occurrence in an attempt to resolve the dispute.
- If you do not agree with their response of findings, you must notify the Morongo Gaming Agency in writing with all pertinent facts related to your dispute within fifteen (15) days of your original complaint.
- The Morongo Gaming Agency will investigate your dispute and notify you in writing of the final outcome as determined based on the facts and evidence within sixty (60) days of the incident.
- If you are dissatisfied with the Gaming Agency’s resolution you may request that the complaint over any claimed prizes or winnings be resolved in Tribal Court.
In the dispute letter, include your fill name, date and time of the incident, all relative information, witnesses, current mailing address and phone number so that we may contact you. Send your gaming dispute letter to:
Attn. Executive DirectorMorongo Gaming Agency49500 Seminole DriveCabazon, CA 92230
California Council on Problem Gambling
If you are concerned, Gambling may be a problem for you or someone else, please contact the following resources:
Helpline: 1-800-GAMBLER (426-2537)
Text: ‘support’ to 53342
Voluntary Self Exclusion
Morongo Gaming Agency
49500 Seminole Road
Cabazon, CA 92230
Telephone: (951) 849-3080
Fax: (951) 755-5737