APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023 THANKSGIVING OUTREACH ARE CLOSED FOR 2023
Please note the following before submitting your application.
- All applications must include the following documents:
- Cover/Request Letter
- List of the organization’s current Board Members
- Federal Tax ID letter confirming the organization’s non-profit status
- Proposed budget for the Thanksgiving Event
- The Organizations Current Financial Statements
- Any other pertinent background information
- Signature Sheets (Required for previous year recipients) Recipient signature list, dinner report, and/or photos
(If your organization does not have one or more of the above listed documents, please indicate this in your letter. Any missing information will deny processing of your application.)
- All requesting organizations must be certified tax exempt 501(c).
- Preference will be given to organizations who will be preparing and using the turkeys to provide cooked meals.
- If your organization is also requesting funding, please submit a separate Morongo Community Outreach Funding Application.
- TURKEY OUTREACH APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ON MAY 9, 2022. LATE AND/OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any questions, please contact Community Outreach at [email protected]
The Morongo Community Outreach Committee meets in July/August to process the Thanksgiving applications. Award letters will be sent out between September and October.
Morongo Band of Mission Indians